How you can help ...
There are several ways you can help us make a difference besides a monetary gift. We always welcome and need any helping hands that you can offer.
* Adopt- bring happiness to an animal in need by welcoming them into your home, your family, and your heart. Animals in need of a new home are found on our home page or you can CLICK HERE
* Volunteer- Send us an email with your contact information and someone from our team will get back to you as soon as we can.
* Spread the word- let your Veterinarian, family and friends know that we are a new nonprofit organization in the community and we are here to help and could use assistance with any of our programs or wish lists.
* Donation (of monetary value)- Thank you for thinking of Pawzitively Spoiled, Inc. and our cause. You donation helps towards Veterinary expenses for a qualified family in need or towards one of programs.
* Donation (other)- Thank you for thinking of our cause. We can always use items to help run the organization, fundraiser items, and/or items from our wish list. Please see the lists below that are needed.
Pawz Foundation Wish List
* Leashes and collars
* Small-medium bags of dry dog, puppy, cat, and kitten food. (Small bags are easier for our Clients)
* Soft Canned dog, puppy, cat, and kitten food.
* Pet toys and bedding.
* Litter and Litter Boxes
* Travel crates and cages
* Office and Administrative supplies
* Any item(s) you would like to give for us to use or for us to use towards a fundraiser is always welcomed.
Community Assistance Program (CAP)
Together with the Kenneth Campfield Community Outreach Foundation (KCCOF) we are in need of the following items:
KCCOF Winter Coat Drive:
* Coats for Men, Women, and children of all sizes
* Sweaters for Men, women, and children of all sizes
* Hoodies for Men, women, and children of all sizes
* Gloves, scarves, and hats for both genders and all ages
Precious Pawz Program (PPP):
(these are ongoing items needed at local Animal Shelters)
* Towels (new or used)
* Blankets- all sizes (new or used)
* Dawn soap and Bleach
* Squeegees, and Brushes on mop handles
* Hose end sprayer
* Canned cat food (pate) and canned dog food
* Dry kitten food
* Cat litter
Betty Gene Assistance Program (BGAP)
These items are needed to give out to our Seniors that are in nursing homes.
* Reading Books
* Men and Women socks
* Hand Sanitizer and lotions
* Personal Hygiene items.
* Hats and Mittens (in the winter)
Current Fundraiser Items Needed
*** Santa Pawz 2014 ***
* Small Bags of cat and dog dry food
* Dog and cat toys
* Gift certificates to restaurants in your local area.
* Gift certificates to local grocery stores.
* Supplies for the gift bags: plastic gift bags, large decorative bows,Candy canes, Christmas cards, Colored shredded paper, wrapping paper,
* Craft Supplies for homemade gift: items of need coming soon once this years project has been voted on.
*** School Supplies ***
Any school supplies and back packs so we can continue to support our partner, KCCOF with helping children get the school supplies they may need.
*** Function ongoing items ***
The following is a list of items needed for our function table
* little bows to put in pets hair
* candy or other snacks for humans
* bottled water
* Items to use as door prizes, raffles, silent auctions, or give aways
Do you shop online?
Login to iGive before going to your store's website. Make sure your charity is set to Pawzitively Spoiled (or click the picture to the left). Search for your store to see if it participates. You will be redirected to their website and you make your purchase like normal.
THE STORE will donate a percent of your purchase total to us.
It's that simple and NO EXTRA cost to you. Who knew shopping could be such a good thing!
Better than old fashion candles
* Please shop with us online for the holidays where a portion of the proceeds will be donated to Pawzitively Spoiled complements of the Sornstein Family.
CLICK HERE to be taken to Pawzitively Spoiled's open party.
Looking for a special gift for that petlover? Purchase a Barkbox. They will select 4 different prizes to send to that special pet like toys, treats, or other products. You can buy a single box or join up for their yearly plan that will send a box a month with 4 or more new items.
Use the code: PAWZBBX1 at check out and BARKBOX will donate to Pawzitively Spoiled at NO EXTRA COST to you.
* One time box they will donate $15
* Yearly Subscription they will donate:
- $15 per box sent plus extra $50
- And take $25 off your purchase.
If you are interested in becoming a volunteer, adopting a pet in need, have suggestions and ideas, have items you would like to donate or would like to donate an item off our wishlist, please contact us below and someone will get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you for your support and consideration. Together, we can make a difference.